





Today was a big day for the kids! Elle started Kindergarten today!!! I cannot believe that our "baby" is starting school. She has been so excited. We met her teacher, Mrs. Baerga, last week and was very impressed with the teacher and classroom. Elle is even more excited because two of her friends from the neighborhood are also in her class. Jay and I were a little sad this morning as we got the kids ready, fixed breakfast, and took pictures, etc. Elle excitement, however quickly took over and it was hard to to be thrilled for her. As you can see in one of the pictures she literally ran ahead of us towards school she was so ready! Brooks was the only one who cried when we dropped her off in her classroom. It was kind of sweet! He wore his backpack in too so that he was like the other kids. I am confident that Elle will have a great first week. However, it already looks like they may cancel school due to the storm that is coming through. I'll keep you posted!
After we dropped Elle off it was time to take Brooks. Though not Kindergarten, it was a big day for him too. He started at a new school with a new teacher and new friends this year. Since I'll be working full time until graduating in December, I had to find a full time preschool/daycare for him. His school is great and I am excited about it for him! He wasn't as excited about being left this morning as Elle, so I didn't stick around to take pictures in his class or with the teacher. It was best to "kiss and go". I know he will do great! I will let you know how it goes!
2 comments:
I love these pics. Too cute.
Hope that you (and baby) are feeling okay and not too tired with your hectic schedule and busy family.
Erin
I believe I had same spiderman backpack growing up. Great Pics!
Post a Comment