Monday, August 4, 2008

May I Have Your Attention Please....

Elle and Brooks would like to announce that they will soon be a big brother and sister to a third (and final) little Bloomer! We are very excited and look forward to it's arrival in February. Elle is thrilled! We just told her this week, and as we expected, she has not stopped talking about it since. It's going to be a long six months for her! She will be a huge help and I am thankful to have such a wonderful big sister. She has already decided that if it's a girl we should name her Jewelry. Why didn't I think of that? Brooks is not as excited. I am sure he will be once it's here, but for now he doesn't really see how it affects him. When we broke the good news to him he simply said "Can I go outside and play?". I think it's for the best because I can only handle one set of questions a day about how, where, and when the baby will be here! Look for changes to the blog in the near future. I was not planning ahead when I named the blog Elle and Brooks. Guess I better make room for the next one!

Just a quick update...I finished my pediatric internship last week and have the next three weeks off. I passed the Praxis in June - my huge licensure exam that I had to pass to graduate and be licensed as a Speech Pathologist. That was a huge relief to have behind! I will begin my full time adult internship in a few weeks and then will Finally graduate with my Masters degree in December! Just in time for #3!!!

Elle starts Kindergarten in two weeks. She is very excited! Her excitement is helping my anxiety, but I still can't believe my baby is going to school. Brooks will also be going to "school" full time since I will be working this Fall. He is excited to be going to school just like Elle. Hopefully we will have an easy transition into school and working full time this Fall!

Jay is great. Working hard as always. We got to spend the past weekend in Vermont at a friends' wedding and had a wonderful time. It was beautiful there and a nice break from the Florida heat. Thanks to Jay's Dad for coming to stay with the kids while we were away!

Thanks for you patience with my scattered blog updates. I will try to do better!

6 comments:

Alice said...

Congratulations! Life with three is so much fun - and crazy occasionally! We love it - and wouldn't trade anything for any of it! So excited for you!

Love,
Alice

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! Our 3rd one arrives on Friday. We can't wait to meet him. Check out the blog for his arrival.

Kiersten said...

Congratulations Meg, Jay, Elle, & Brooks! Meg, congrats on passing the Praxis! I was just wondering where you were at with grad school-- you are amazing to finish up school while juggling your two little ones...and just in time for #3! Congratulations Again! Can't wait for updates...boy or girl:)

Bill said...

Meg! Congrats on everything! So proud of you getting your masters with everything you guys have going on. Good job to Jay for playing his role as well.

Good luck with the next several months. Can't wait to hear more!

Reed said...

Congrats Meg - another great addition to the Bloomer family. Elle and Brooks will be an awesome brother and sister duo!

Anonymous said...

Well, congratulations!!! That's so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you!