Saturday, December 8, 2007

Fun in the Leaves





The kids and I are in South Carolina for the weekend for my nephew's baptism. I had almost forgotten about the joy of jumping in a big pile of leaves until today. Living in Florida, this isn't something that we are able to do since the leaves never really fall. So the kids were in heaven. I'm a little disappointed that it's unusually mild here because I was looking forward to bundling up for a change. I guess we'll have to wait until Christmas in Tennessee for that. Here are a few cute pictures of the kids and one with me in it to get you used to the new hair-do! I've gone brunette for a while. Thought it was time for a change! It will take some getting used to, but it's growing on me! Once we're back home, we'll have lots more pictures to share of Easton's baptism and "Christmas" with my family. We head to Sumter on Monday to see my Grandmother and the rest of the gang.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Meg- Those pics are great. It is nice to see Fall still exists. Jumping in piles of leaves- that is good stuff.

Thanks for the complement on our video. Remember, you started this blog craze so take a little credit for yourself.