Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A cold day at Disney






I took the kids to Disney yesterday thinking I would beat the crowds that arrive next week for the holidays once school was out. Well....I was wrong about the crowds! They're already here. We still had a great time and amazingly the kids did well waiting in the long lines. Elle's good friends Madeline and Emma joined us for a little while as well.

It was unusually cold here in Florida yesterday, so on the way to Disney we had to stop into Target and pick up some gloves and hats to start out the day. That's right...we don't even own heavy coats, hats, and gloves anymore! I needed them anyway for our trip to Tennessee next week.

Merry Chirstmas everyone! There will be many more pictures to share after the next couple of weeks so stay tuned! I will try to keep up!

No comments: