Today was the day that the Firemen come to school and talk to the kids about fire safety and let them see the truck, etc. Elle and Brooks' classes both went, but I could only be in one place at a time, so I went with Brooks' class. It was so cute! We passed Elle's class on our way out there, so I got to snap a picture of her,too. You will notice the giant stroller that Brooks' teacher uses to take them places around the school's campus. I think it's hilarious.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Fire Truck Day at School
Today was the day that the Firemen come to school and talk to the kids about fire safety and let them see the truck, etc. Elle and Brooks' classes both went, but I could only be in one place at a time, so I went with Brooks' class. It was so cute! We passed Elle's class on our way out there, so I got to snap a picture of her,too. You will notice the giant stroller that Brooks' teacher uses to take them places around the school's campus. I think it's hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment