


Brooks' first word was "ball", so it was no surprise when he became so fascinated. I guess it's a boy thing, because Elle never cared for them at all (unless they were pink). Well, Brooks loves them all, but he currently is most intrigued by baseball. We actually had to separate Elle and Brooks one night because she wanted to watch a strawberry shortcake movie before bed, and Brooks was throwing a fit if we turned the channel off the baseball game. Luckily we had two TV's! This weekend, my parents graciously came for a visit to babysit while Jay and I headed to Knoxville. While they were here, they bought him a T-ball set for his birthday. Here are some pictures of him and Pops practicing. He loves it! In fact, we actually have to hide it or he wants to play all day long!
I've also thrown in a picture of Elle with her horses. In case you were wondering, she hasn't lost her passion for them. It was almost a year ago that she announced at her school Thanksgiving Feast that she was most thankful for ponies. That led to a horse themed 4th birthday, and at 4 1/2 she still loves them and is starting to learn the different names, etc. Last week it was Elle's turn at school to fill the "letter bucket". The letter was "A", and she wanted to put a horse in the bucket. I compromised and told her it would be OK because horse is an Animal, but she went on to tell me that it wasn't just an animal, it was an Appaloosa horse because of it's spots. We had to explain that one to the teacher, but nevertheless they had their "A", and Elle had her horse!
1 comment:
Those are so fun, Meg! Elle is absolutely beautiful. I wish I could get away with wearing my hair that short! She looks adorable - and your dad hasn't changed a bit!!!
Post a Comment