

That's Jay and Elle waving. She LOVES rollercoasters!


We took the kids to Sea World this weekend. Paul and Lindsey (friends of ours from Missouri) were in town and we all had a great time. Their kids are around the same age as ours. Elle and Courtney really hit it off (they haven't been together since they were babies). They were so cute. Sea World was a first for Brooks and Jay. I was pleased with how well Brooks did. He actually watched the shows and lasted all day. Elle loved the dolphins and of course Shamu, but her favorite part was seeing the Clydesdale Horses. Only Elle would go to Sea World to see the horses! I look forward to taking them back soon! Just thought I'd share some of the cute pictures.
2 comments:
:)awww! I LOVE all the pics. I miss yall :( Will you tell Elle and Brooks I said hi? Hope you're doing great! Keep in touch.
God Bless,
Katie
We miss you too Katie! Elle keeps asking about you. Hope you're doing well! Talk to you soon,
Meg
Post a Comment