Monday, November 13, 2006

Elle's First Dance Recital




In June, Elle had her first dance recital. She was a lion and their dance was to "The lion sleeps tonight" from The Lion King. It was so fun to watch her up on stage. Until the moment they were up there, no one really knew if they'd go through with it or not, but every single one of them acted as if no one else was in the room and had a great time! I think every Mom let out a simultaneous sigh of relief as the music started and there were no cries or running off stage!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elle, I loved seeing you perform at your first dance recital. You were so animated and warmed my heart when you immediately saw your family in the audience and waved. I was very proud of my little dancing lioness!