Friday, November 10, 2006

Bloomer Update

Our lives seem to get busier and busier. I've fallen down on my job of sharing pictures and keeping in touch, so I hope that this blog will help keep you up to date with what's going on around our house. The kids are growing so fast! I'll try to stay on top of it so that you don't miss anything!
The past year has been a whirlwind! Elle turned 3 in May and is more fun each day! I miss the "baby" in her, but am enjoying every minute of these pre-school years. She goes to pre-school two days a week and loves it. They are such little sponges at this age! She's learning so much. She's also taking dance again this year. It is one of the highlights of her week! She loves it! We tried soccer this Fall (Jay coached her team), but she wasn't quite as enthusiastic about it. Maybe next year!
I went back to school in May to pursue my Masters Degree in Speech Pathology. It has been a huge adjustment for the whole family for me to be in school full time, but a committment that we know will be for the best in the long run. This semester things seem to have kind of fallen into place and the kids have adjusted well to the new routine!
Jay turned 30 in October! We had a great time celebrating in Knoxville with all of our college friends and being back in "Big Orange Country". It was so much fun!
The day after Jay turned 30, Brooks turned 1! Wow, how time flies! He is all boy and is keeping us on our toes these days! While sweet as ever, he is quite the mischievous explorer. Luckily, his second Mom (aka Elle) keeps close tabs on him for us! He is taking his time walking. He has perfected crawling and seems quite content sticking with that for now. Of course, his favorite mode of transportation is in my arms! But at almost 27 lb. now, I am really hoping he will walk soon!
That's all for now! Check back for more updates and I promise to keep them coming!
Come see us in Orlando!

No comments: