My worst nightmare has come true....my camera is broken! Ok, I realize that's a bit dramatic. There are much worse things. However, right now it is a crisis. We had a wonderful time at the beach with friends this past weekend and no pictures to show for it! My friend is going to send me hers, so I will post them eventually. Jay's Mom comes to visit this weekend and next weekend is Jay and Brooks' birthdays. So, needless to say a new camera is in our near future. I will continue to update any blogworthy news, but in the meantime bear with us! Be on the lookout for many changes to our blog site in the months to come!
Baby Update: I am now almost 20 weeks along (half-way there!), and will find out next Friday (the 17th) what we're having! Can't wait to share the good news. Elle is dying for a sister, and Brooks of course wants a boy. Any other predictions???
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How are we going to see prego Meg-o pics with no camera? Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
I vote boy.
Post a Comment