

I had a wonderful visit to South Carolina last week to check on Dad. Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers...he is doing amazingly well! They have had an outpouring of support from friends and family. I was fortunate enough to partake in several of the meals that were provided for them during my visit! In addition to spending some quality time with Dad, I also got some much needed time with my nephew Easton. He is so much fun and is 16 months old now. Thought I'd share a cute picture of him now as well as one with Dad. I was sad not to take Elle and Brooks this trip, but Dad needed his rest and would have been too tempted to try and entertain them. Now that he's doing much better we are going to make a quick trip to see them again next weekend while I have time off of school. Elle wants to compare notes with Pops on IVs and bloodwork, etc. since she feels like a pro now from her own recent hospital stay!
No comments:
Post a Comment