
I apologize for the huge break in blog posts lately. We are staying so busy, but not with anything really worth posting. It's midterm for me at school so things have picked up and are keeping me busy. I have nailed down my externship for the summer at a private practice in downtown Orlando and am one step closer to graduating! Jay is staying busy with work and enjoying a great Tennessee basketball season. Elle is still enjoying cheerleading and Brooks is still wishing he could play basketball. He just doesn't understand why he can't play with the big boys. I look forward to the day that he can!
So, since I don't have any pictures to share from Orlando right now, I thought I'd post one of Mom and Easton riding a camel! They all went to Charleston to the Wildlife Expo a few weeks ago and had the opportunity to ride a camel. Elle was a little confused at first because she automatically associates camels with Alexander in Egypt and thought maybe Caki (that's what they call Mom) and Easton went to visit Alexander without her. We explained, however, and she was very excited for them and thrilled to learn that the camel ate Teddy Grahams and drank a bottled Coke!
1 comment:
Good luck with midterms!
Erin
Post a Comment