Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ice Skating

Ice skating with Elle was SO much fun!! I can't wait to go back. We left the Dads and younger siblings to watch football while my girlfriends and I took the older kids skating. We had to swap our flip-flops and T-shirts for coats and gloves on our way in to the rink because it was an 80 degrees here yesterday but FREEZING inside! They have these things called "walkers" that the kids can use to help them learn to skate. I don't remember these as a child, but they were wonderful! Elle had plenty of falls, but overall did great. She quickly told me that she didn't need my help and was off to conquer the ice on her own. Even when she fell, she was up on her own in no time. They had a great time and I got some cute pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those walker things are so practical! Wonder when they came up with those...looks like ya'll had fun. Erin