Friday, September 14, 2007

This Means War!


Our good friends and neighbors down the street are as loyal Florida Gator fans as we are VOLS. Since it is the week of the big game, Jay and I decided to replace the flag on the front of their house with a UT flag. It was tastefully done and all in good fun. Well, we awoke this morning to find our house looking like this! You will notice that the gator in the front yard has our flag in his mouth. I don't know how we will top this....especially by tonight. If you have any suggestions please let us know!! They have officially declared war! If we aren't able to do anything before the game tomorrow, you can be certain we will start now planning for next year's UT/Fla game week!

3 comments:

Bill said...

Meg- Typical Florida, funny but typical no class. I don't know if this is the best time for revenge given the beatdown we suffered today. I will brainstorm for you though.

Off the top of my head I'm thinking checkerboard endzone/lawn? What do you think?

Take care-

Author said...

Hmmm...our next door neighbors are Florida fans and the ones to their left are Auburn fans. Luckily, we didn't come home from a crazy Disney trip with a sign or that might have been the end of our sanity! :) That's a good one.

Author said...

I don't know why our name is showing up as AUTHOR? Heather Stalvey