Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Kids Pictures




Well, I've been meaning to get the kids pictures made together now for oh....a year and a half! The last time I took them into a studio to get a picture made Brooks was 2 weeks old! I know, I'm falling down on my job! So, last night I took them to get some made and thought I'd share a sneak peek. The quality of these is terrible, becaue it's a picture of a picture. But, I don't have a scanner so this will have to do! For you grandparents who are reading this and wondering if you're getting one...YES! I have copies for all of you!

2 comments:

Alice said...

Meg,
Too cute ...I love them! I tried to get the three of mine made - what a disaster! I think I'll wait a while!
Alice

The Yorks said...

Meg, your kids are beautiful! By the way, this is Ashley Aiken.